Registration on my.iliff
You must contact the advising center to get registration clearance before you will be able to register online.
- Login to my.iliff (Links to an external site.). Contact the helpdesk if you have forgotten your my.iliff login.
- Go to the Registration Page on the Current Student tab.
- Read the instructions on the Registration page and then scroll to the bottom of the page to look for any Alerts in the Online Registration portlet.
- If you have no alerts and if online registration is open for you, you can click on the Add/Drop? Courses to begin registration.
- Make sure that term is correct at the top of the screen! Then click the Search button to get a full list of courses for the term selected. If you would like to limit your search, you can use the fields provided or click the More Search Options link for an advanced search function.
- On the course list, click the course code link to get more information about the course. To add one or more courses, check the box in the add column next to each course you want to add and then click the Add Courses button. Be sure to Add Courses on a page before going to another page or you will lose your selections.
- After clicking the Add Courses button, you will arrive back at the main online registration screen. If the courses were added successfully, you will receive a message confirming the added courses and they will appear in Your Schedule at the bottom of the page. If a course was not added successfully, you will receive an alert describing why the course was not added.
- To drop a course, check the box in the Drop column and click the Drop Selected Courses button.
- If you have any technical issues with registration, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions regarding registration policy (e.g. prerequisites), contact the registrar's office.