How to manage faculty advising
- Login to my.iliff ( https://my.iliff.edu/ics (Links to an external site.)). See documentation on Accessing my.iliff at https://my.iliff.edu/ics/Tech_Docs.jnz (Links to an external site.) for further assistance.
- Click on the Faculty tab at the top of the screen. Then click on the Advising page link in the left sidebar menu.
- Click the Search button in the Advisee Roster portlet to generate a full list of advisees. Use the advanced search link for more searching options.
- The list will be generated just below the Search button on the page. Click on a student's name to see their academic information and links for all of the advising tools.
- Once you click on a student's name, you will see many links to advising tools below their academic information. Each of these links will generate output ony for the student you selected from the list. For example, Unofficial Transcript will generate an unofficial transcript for the student you selected from the list.
- Be sure to use the crumbline (shown below) instead of the Back button to navigate the advising functions.
- If you have questions about advising on my.iliff or anything else related to technology, please contact the IT helpdesk.
Please sign in to leave a comment.