How to create a Maintenance Request
1. Go to the Maintenance Request Page
2. Enter your email address.
Please note: You will need to have an account that contains your personal information in order to submit a Maintenance Request. If there is no account associated with the email address you entered you will need to follow steps 3&4 to create one. Otherwise skip to step 5.
3. If no email address has been used to submit a request before you will need to provide additional information.
Please provide your email address and last name and then press "Submit"
4. Please fill out the personal information page.
Please Note: Phone number is a required field when entering a Maintenance Request. You should also enter it in here to save time in the future.
5. Fill out the Maintenance Request page.
Please note: Anything with a red check box is a required field. Please fill out all required information on the form. To select the "Type" click on the image that contains the type of work that needs to be done.
Submittal Password = maintenance
A sample form is included in the pictures below. Required fields are highlighted with red.
6. View request status.
After you click submit the My Requests tab will load. This is where you can check the status of any pending Maintenance Requests you have submitted.
7. You can always use the tabs along the top to create a new Maintenance Request or to review your past requests.