How to sign up for Omnilert (Iliff's emergency notification system)
e2Campus is Iliff's emergency notification system. In the event of an emergency, the system will immediately send notification to the mobile phones and/or email of subscribers (students, faculty, staff). In order to sign up for Iliff's e2Campus alerts:
1. Navigate to Iliff's e2Campus page: https://iliff.omnilert.net/
2. Click the "sign up" link near the top right of the page.
3. Enter in your information in the required fields. Iliff Support CANNOT access your Omnilert login information so please do take note of this information.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are an Iliff Student, Staff, or Faculty your username must be your Iliff email address. If you are a non Iliff student (a resident or library guest for example, you may use your personal email address)
4. Check the box next to "Agree to Terms of Service" and click on "Create Account."
5. Once you have created your account, you will need to validate your mobile number. A Validation Code will be sent to your phone. Enter the validation code and click "Validate." Please also fill in the Email and Voice boxes. The Voice box is what activates receiving phone call alerts. We strongly encourage everyone to add a voice number. This can be the same as your SMS number above.
*You can add as many phones and emails to receive the alerts from as you like. Such as your mobile phone, desk phone, and home phone.
Congratulations! You have successfully signed up for Iliff's Omnilert notification.