This handbook provides policies, procedures, and other useful information to students. Academic Requirements: Except by special action of the faculty, students are bound by the academic degree requirements listed in the year of matriculation for their degree program. Each student is solely responsible for being familiar with and abiding by the academic provisions of the Handbook in effect at the time of their matriculation. This also includes any updates issued after matriculation. Archived degree requirements are at the bottom of this page. The Master’s Student Handbook is an official document, supplementing and superseding the Catalog and other previously published Handbook statements of regulations and requirements. The Handbook is revised as needed to incorporate current information and the most recent decisions of the faculty, staff, board and administration. The information in the Handbook is not to be regarded as creating a binding contract between the student and the School.
- 2019-2020 Academic Programs
- Professional Formation Curriculum
- Academic Policies
- Academic Forms
- Academic Calendar
- Financial Information
- Denominational Relationships, Ordination, and Certification
- General Policies
- Iliff Student Senate
- Iliff Resources
- Sex/Gender Harassment, Discrimination, and Misconduct Policy (Title IX)
Classification of Policies
Generally, the policies that most affect students fall into two classifications: Academic Policies and Non-Academic Policies. Below is a brief overview of what some of the policies contain. These policies are found in their respective sections in this Handbook.
Academic Policies include:
- Academic IntegrityPolicy, which addresses how Iliff handles plagiarism and academic dishonesty.
- Academic Appeals and Petitions, formal process for students for modification of academic procedures, modification of degree requirements, appealing a grade change decision, and other any other modification of regular academic procedures and requirements.
Non-Academic Policies include:
- Sexual Misconduct Policy, how to report and how Iliff handles sexual harassment and sexual misconduct.
- Student Support Process, how Iliff handles reports of concern about a student’s safety and well-being.
- Grievance Policy, how Iliff handles reports of student conduct that violates standard of community conduct.
Non-Academic Policies: While enrolled at Iliff, each student is responsible for being familiar with the revisions of non-academic information and policies as published in subsequent editions of the Handbook and Handbook Updates. These policies are disseminated by e-mail and/or postings to my.iliff.
Archived Degree Requirements