Some ebooks require Adobe Digital Editions for download. This post will walk you through the process of downloading ebooks with Adobe Digital Editions.
1. Find the item in Primo you are looking for and click the access option. Note: look for the Iliff icon indicating that the Iliff community has access.
2. If you are off campus, you will need to log in with your Iliff email. This will give you access to the ebook provider.
3. After logging in, you will be able to read the book online. If you would like to download the book to read offline, click "full download."
4. In order to download the ebook you will have to log into EBSCOhost. Note: this is a distinct log in process from # 2 above.
5. Click "Sign in with Google."
6. Select your Iliff email account. This will log you into the provider's ebook platform.
7. If you do not have Adobe Digital Editions you will need to download and install it.
8. Once you have Adobe Digital Editions check the box and click "Full Download."
9. You can now open the ebook from your downloads folder and read it with Adobe Digital Editions. It will be available for the amount of days of your loan. Once that time is up, you can check it out again.