How to access journal articles online within Primo
1. You can access Primo by clicking on "Go to Primo" on the library homepage (iliff.edu/library) or click here.
2. After you enter your search terms (in this example, "theological ethics"), Primo will display a list of results sorted by relevance.
3. Clicking "Online Access Available" in search page will take you to the individual catalog record. Scroll down to the "Access Online" section which will show a list of databases which contain the full text of the article. If an option has the Iliff icon below it, then it is a resource to which the Iliff community has access.
4. In this example, clicking "EBSCOhost Academic Search Premier" will open a new tab in your browser. IF YOU ARE OFF CAMPUS, you will be asked to enter a user name and password. Use the same user name and password you use to access Canvas. IF YOU ARE ON CAMPUS, you will be directed directly to the article in the database.
5. Different databases will display results in different ways, but look for a link that says "full text." Some databases will display the full text automatically.