There are two main ways to access necessary functions on my.iliff - through the Canvas Student, Employee, and Instructor sites or directly from my.iliff.edu
Now that both Canvas and my.iliff allow login with iliff.edu google accounts, navigating to my.iliff from the provided links in the Canvas Student, Employee, and Instructor sites is the most effective and efficient method.
2. Go to one of the Canvas areas that fits your role(s) at Iliff (Student, Employee, Instructor) and click on any of the links for my.iliff functionality, such as Registration, Pay Your Bill, etc. See the example from the Student Canvas area below:
3. If you used the Canvas login with Google account, these links will automatically log you into my.iliff as well and you will be taken directly to the page you requested in my.iliff.
If you do not have an iliff.edu google account or prefer to access my.iliff directly, instead of through Canvas:
1. Browse to my.iliff.edu
2. Click the Login button and then follow the prompts to sign in using your iliff email account.
3. Once you are logged into my.iliff, you can access the necessary functions using the menus available.
4. If you access my.iliff.edu on your mobile phone, click the Login banner at the top of the screen and then the login menu item that appears. Then follow the prompts to login with your Iliff email account.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.