To reserve a room at Iliff, you "invite" it to your meeting using the add a room feature of google calendar.
- Login to https://calendar.google.com with your iliff.edu email address.
- Click Create or click a time slot in your calendar to trigger an event creation
- Give event a title
- Select date and time for the event
- Click on Add rooms or location
- Click on Add rooms
- Make sure Available rooms only is selected in the box under the search area
- Search for room by name or choose building menu and then room from the list
- The room you have selected should appear just under the Available Rooms Only dropdown box
- Click the back arrow at top left of the room selection window
- Make sure that the room you selected appears in the location area
- Finish filling out the details of your event including inviting participants
- Click Save
If there are any conflicts with the time you have scheduled, the room will email you and let you know the invitation has been declined. If you open your event after saving, you will see a green check by the room in participants if the schedule was successful.