Employees must submit their Time Sheet to their managers before the end of the pay period.
To Enter Hours Worked:
- Login to the Oasis Employee Portal (if you have not registered, click on Sign Up).
- From the portal Dashboard, find the Timekeeping tab and click on Manage Time, which will open another time manager website.
- Once in the time manager website, click on the Actions icon.
- Click on the Time Sheet Entry tab.
- Check the date range at top of screen to make sure it is listing the correct pay period (might need to back arrow one)
- If you don't have any sick or vacation time to add, just click Submit and Close.
- If you have some time off to enter, click the +Add Time Sheet Entry link in the bottom left of the screen.
- Enter a date in the Date Field.
- Choose a Pay Type from the drop down menu.
- Enter the number of hours for this date
- If you have additional dates, repeat these steps for each date of time off
- When you have entered all dates for time off, click Submit to save the information to your Time Card.
- If this is your final time entry for the pay period, click Submit and Close.
Approving Your Time Card:
Before approving your time card and hours worked, review the hours in the application to ensure they are accurate. To review your hours:
- On the Employee Dashboard, click the Time Card.
- If an acknowledgement window displays, click Proceed.
- On the time card, you can click on the magnifying glass to display additional details and confirm whether the data is correct. Note: missing a punch displays as `X`
- Check the Approve All box at the bottom of the time card screen and click Save to approve the time card. Your time card is sent to your manager for approval.