How to add your Google Calendar to your iCal
- Open your Apple calendar (iCal)
- Click on Calendar (located on the top left corner of the screen)
- Click on Add Accounts...
- Select Google
- You'll then be prompt with a Google Sign-in page, sign into your Iliff Google account.
- Once you have successfully signed in, your Google calendar events will then be displayed on your iCal. (This may take a few minutes to sync)
Note: This will only sync calendars that are listed under "My Calendars" and "Birthdays" in your Google calendar.
How to Sync "Other calendars" listed in your Google Calendar
- Ensure that you have added your Iliff Google account to your iCal.
- Navigate to the Calendar sync page
- Make sure that you see your Iliff Google account listed (If not, choose the "Sign out" option and sign in with your Iliff account. Or open the link in private/incognito window and sign in to your Iliff Google account)
- Check/uncheck the names of the calendar that you want synced over to iCal.
- Then click on Save (located on the bottom right corner of the page)
- Refresh your calendar
Google Calendar features that Do Not work on iCal
- Email notifications for events
- Create new Google calendars
- Room Scheduler