PLEASE NOTE: You must have a financial aid record already established at ILIFF in order to use the system. If you do not yet have a financial aid record at ILIFF, get started by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. Enter ILIFF's school code (001354) in the schools section of your application and we will automatically receive a copy.
Once we receive your information from the U.S. Department of Education, your ILIFF login information will be emailed to you as soon as you have been admitted and your FAFSA has been processed.
How to Apply for Financial Aid
- Apply for ILIFF admission
- Get a Federal Student Aid PIN - www.pin.ed.gov
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) - www.fafsa.ed.gov
Once the process above is completed, please reach out to Iliff's Financial Aid department (email@example.com) to setup your account.
There are multiple ways to access Iliff's financial aid system. Please refer to one of the methods listed below:
To access it directly through the NetPartner link:
- Please click on to the following link: https://netpartner.iliff.edu/netpartnerstudent/logon.aspx
- You'll then be prompted to sign in using your Iliff Google account.
To access it through my.iliff:
- Navigate to the my.iliff webpage
- Click on the Login button at the top of the page
- You will then be directed to login with your Google credentials
- After you have successfully logged in, on the left hand side, click on Financial Aid, located under Quick Links
To access it through Canvas:
- Navigate to the Iliff Canvas page
- Please ensure that you are signing in to Canvas using Login with Google (option located at the bottom of the login page).
- Once logged in, navigate to your Iliff Students course
- On the Iliff Students home page, click on the Financial Aid link, located underneath the Financial section.