About PDF Mergy
PDF Mergy is a browser-based Web App used to merge multiple PDF files into one PDF file. It is secure, the files that are uploaded and the merged files will be permanently deleted within a few minutes. It is compatible with ChromeOS, Linux, Mac and Windows.
To access/open PDF Mergy:
- Click on the waffle icon (9 squares in the top right of a Google Workspace Screen), scroll down and click on PDF Mergy.
- Select multiple PDF files within your Google Drive/Shared Drive and hover over Open with, click on PDF Mergy.
- To select multiple files:
- For entire range: hold the Shift key and select the first and last file at the ends of the entire range you want to select.
- For multiple individual files: hold the Ctrl key (for Mac: Command key) and click on each file until all are selected.
Options to select PDF files to merge:
- Drag files here: drag the PDF files on your desktop to the outlined box.
- Select Files from your Computer: a window will appear where you can navigate to the PDF files, select them, and click on Open.
- Select Files from Google Drive: you can select the PDF files you want to merge from either My Drive or Shared drives. *When prompt w69b.com wants to access your Google Account: click on Allow*
- Click on a blank area within the Files selection to undo selections.
Files to Merge:
- On each PDF file, you can remove it from the list by clicking on the trash can icon (icon will appear when hovering over the file).
- You can drag each PDF file and rearrange them in the order you want.
Once you are finish adding and rearranging the PDF files you want to merge, click on the Merge button on the top right.
Options to save merged PDF file:
- Save PDF to your computer: you'll be prompt with Save as window, provide a filename. (The file will then be located in your Downloads folder).
- Save PDF to Google Drive: you'll be prompt with Save as window, provide a filename. (The file will then be located in your Google Drive (My Drive)).
- Click on Show PDF in Drive to preview your merged PDF file.
- Click on New Merge to create another merged PDF file.