How to Add Videos to a Canvas Studio
- Navigate to Canvas Studio, by clicking on Studio (from your menu on the left)
- In the top right, click on Add to upload a video or YouTube link. Note: you can hit Record to record your screen or yourself (webcam), which will then save the video directly on to Studio.
- When your recording or upload has finished processing, you will be able to hover over the video and click on View to watch your video.
Submit Video Assignment
- Within your assignment/discussion:
- For assignments: click on Studio (under submission type)
- For Discussions: click in the text entry box (Reply) and select the Studio icon
- From within the Studio window, you can then select the video you want to upload from the list of available videos within your Canvas library. If you know the video file name, use the search function (magnifying glass) to search for the file by name.
- You will then be prompted with embed options, you may leave it with the default options, click on Embed
- Click on Post Reply/Submit Assignment to post your discussion/submit your assignment.
For more information please refer to the following documentations from Canvas below: