Iliff Students have an increasing amount of access to ebooks. Learn how to find them and use them.
1. Open Primo and enter your search term(s) in the search bar. Press enter or click on the magnifying glass.
2. Look for results that say "Online Access Available."
3. Always look for the Iliff icon to indicate that the resource is available for the Iliff community.
4. Depending on the resource you are accessing, you may see a DU log in screen. In which case, use your 6100# and password. Otherwise, you will be prompted to log in with your Iliff email.
5. After logging in, you will be taken to a webpage from which you can access the book. Different ebooks have different interfaces, but you can read the ebook online or download some or all of the text.