Logging into Primo allows you to request items to be delivered to the circulation desk, renew checked out items, and save searches. Note: Logging into Primo does not also log you into ebooks and online journals, that is a separate process.
One-time step of attaching Iliff email to Primo account
1. You will receive an email from the library containing a link which allows you to attach your Iliff email to your Primo account.
2. Click "Attach to Google account."
3. You will then see this success message:
Sign in to Primo
1. When you want to sign in to Primo navigate to Primo and click "Sign in" in the top right corner.
2. Choose "Iliff Login."
3. Click "Sign in with Google."
4. If your browser is not currently signed in to your Iliff email account, you will need to select the appropriate account and enter the associated password.
5. You will then be signed in to Primo and your name will appear in the top right corner showing a successful sign in.