There are 2 main ways to find what courses will be offered in a given academic year or academic term, both of which can be found on the public website under Course Schedules. As always, if you have any questions about planning your schedule, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Yearly Online Spreadsheet - This offers a quick glance at which courses will be offered in each quarter of an academic year with basic information such as course title, credit hours, dates/times, advising requirements, and delivery mode.
- my.iliff course search - This provides a searchable and filterable interface for finding courses offered in a given term. Selecting a course from the search results will offer vast details about the course including instructor, description, and all of the course details. See below for some search tips.
my.iliff course search guidelines
- Select your term of interest (you can only search one term at a time)
- For a full course listening for your selected term, leave all other items as they are and click Search.
- To filter by delivery mode (online, on-campus, hybrid), select an option from the Delivery Mode dropdown.
- To search on Course Title, select Contains from the drop down under Title, then enter a word or phrase in the adjacent text box and click Search.
- To search for courses taught by a specific faculty member, select a name from the Faculty drop down and click Search.