1. Login to Canvas using the Login with Google option
2. From the dashboard, choose the Iliff Instructors course.
3. From the main page of the Iliff Instructors course, scroll down and click the Grade Entry link.
4. If you are not automatically signed in, follow prompts to login to my.iliff with your iliff.edu email account.
5. You should be taken directly to the Grade Entry portlet. If not, click on the Assessment tab and then on the Grade Entry portlet heading.
6. Choose the appropriate term from the list and click Search.
7. Click on the course name for which you want to enter grades from the list of courses displayed.
8. Enter a grade for each student.
9. Save your entries.
Please note: Once you enter a grade and Save, you cannot go back to edit it. You will have to contact the registrar to update a grade after you have submitted it.