Here are instructions to setup RemoteApp for access to the Jenzabar Cloud Server. Please note: when working off campus, you'll need to connect to the AWS VPN.
- From the App Store, search for Microsoft Remote Desktop and click on Get to download the application.
- Once installed, open the Microsoft Remote Desktop application.
- At the top, click on the Workspaces tab.
- Click on the + icon and select Add Workspace.
- On the prompt to enter Email or workspace URL, enter/copy in the following URL: remoteapps.iliff.edu (no spaces before or after the link).
- Then click Add.
- Once you've subscribe to the workspace, you'll see a list of apps available under IST RemoteApps.
- Double-click on the Jenzabar One Desktop application, you'll be prompted to sign in using your Windows credentials (same password used to connect to previous Jenzabar remote server). If prompted with a certificate warning, click Continue.
- You'll then be able to sign in and access the Jenzabar One application.
For users who use InfoMaker, please follow the steps below:
- Open the InfoMaker IDE 2022 but do not log in
- Close the InfoMaker IDE 2022 app
- Open the InfoMaker Configuration Tool for J1 Desktop 2023
- Click on the Optional tab
- Move the Shared Profiles to InfoMaker Profiles (click on the double arrows between the boxes)
- Click the Create Shared Profiles button
- Click on the Recommended tab
- Click the Apply All Settings button
- Close the InfoMaker Configuration Tool
Access to RemoteApps via Web Browser:
To access RemoteApps through the web browser, navigate to the following URL: https://remoteapps.iliff.edu/rdweb/webclient/ and sign in using your Windows credentials.