Here are instructions to setup RemoteApp for access to the Jenzabar Cloud Server. Please note: when working off campus, you'll need to connect to the AWS VPN.
- Click on the Windows icon (Start Menu) and type to search RemoteApps and Desktop Connections.
- Then click on Access RemoteApp and desktops (located on the left side).
- Open the application, which will prompt you to Enter your email address or connection URL
- Enter/copy in the following URL: https://remoteapps.iliff.edu/rdweb/feed/webfeed.aspx (no spaces before or after the link).
- Then click Next, twice through the prompts.
- You'll be prompted to sign in using your Windows credentials (if under Domain: it does not list ist, please enter your username as ist\username). Then click OK. If prompted with a certificate warning, click Continue.
- It will take a few moments while the system adds the RemoteApps folder and applications to your computer. Once RemoteApps have been added to your computer, click Finish.
- Click on your Start Menu, scroll down to IST RemoteApps (RADC) and expand the folder. Here you will see the published apps.
For users who use InfoMaker, please follow the steps below:
- Open the InfoMaker IDE 2022 but do not log in
- Close the InfoMaker IDE 2022 app
- Open the InfoMaker Configuration Tool for J1 Desktop 2023
- Click on the Optional tab
- Move the Shared Profiles to InfoMaker Profiles (click on the double arrows between the boxes)
- Click the Create Shared Profiles button
- Click on the Recommended tab
- Click the Apply All Settings button
- Close the InfoMaker Configuration Tool
Access to RemoteApps via Web Browser:
To access RemoteApps through the web browser, navigate to the following URL: https://remoteapps.iliff.edu/rdweb/webclient/ and sign in using your Windows credentials.